Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sharing

Another wonderful and whimsical Mary E graphic.....

I have to share this following blog page from Sew Good Friends -Clothesline Communication Obsolete . I had read it before, but like so many things in my life.......well you know, it drifts in and out of my head........I chuckle and giggle, or sigh and cry.....I am determined to learn how to do a particular thing, or want to join a cause and help something or someone and the next thing I know I am off in my own little world, floating and dancing like some type of ballerina . I hope you take the time to read the above writing......I loved it and this time I took the time to actually stop and share it.........I didn't add it to my list of things to do, or things to share later...........nope I just did it............man I am so proud of myself.........tee hee. Hope everyone has a wonderful day, with at least a giggle or two.

No comments: