Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz......


I gave in and took some sleep aids and man did I sleep.........from7:30 until 6 a.m..........good solid sleep.........I am in hopes that this has put me back on the sleep track......

Thought I would share something else we have here at the house.......starts out like this

and then looks like this..............


here is a glimpse of the whole tree........we have two, one of each side of the entrance to the front of the house..........this one looks a little sad, as it was moved a few weeks ago; it was bending over and needed to be replanted lower into the soil and given some support..........in a few weeks, there will be no yellow leaves............
Now here comes the, hmmmm, not really ucky..........but well we have acquired some friends along with these hibiscus........
I call them slugs...........I am sure that there is some scientific name for them, but as a kid I called them slugs and so that is what I am calling them now.........they look like a cross between a leach and a snail with out a body........today was the first time Andrew saw one move.......and they can go pretty darn fast too........by the time I stepped off of the little cement porch, this crawling creature had moved half way down the step..........
I seem to be the only one concerned about these creatures harming the plants.........so I guess they will stay.............someone said pour salt around the ground.........but wouldn't that hurt the plants and shrubs? Oh well, that is today's sharing.......have a good rest of the day.....share a smile and if you get a chance to giggle, don't pass it up...............

No comments: