Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Second Day....

It's the second day of my return  - well blogging return.  I hope to be able to do this in the morning, but today was an on the road day.......grandson's dentist appointments, one had to still receive his flu shot (the Fort immunization clinic that is close to us, doesn't do the nose spray for kids..........but he was a trouper!), a quick run into the commissary, then the bank, McDonalds (I know, I know, but they love it and can't afford to take them to expensive restaurants), Hancock Fabrics (where the sales lady automatically gave me the 15% senior citizen discount - thankful for any discount, but golly, she could have pretended to not to know for sure and ask for proof ), and then ended up at Michael's........it was a long busy day and those two young men didn't complain at all.........I was one proud Nana.

Today's blog:
http://dudadaze.blogspot.com/

Totally different from yesterday's blog share..........as I hope all of the blogs will be.........something for everyone.  If you are interested in sharing a site for me to post, please feel free to contact me......

Hope this wonderful snow woman puts a smile on you face..........smiling is giggling, well I think they both make the world a better place to be.

No comments: