Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crunch..........

I am really feeling the crunch.........of $$$$. I am on a fixed income and I have always tried to be careful..........shoot now I am almost paranoid about my spending. Every two weeks I set aside a certain amount for gas.........and usually I have had $$ left over......what I consider my mad $$..........yeah, well it's mad $$ now for sure............mad as hallifax that all of it's going into my tank instead of either into my bead inventory or my savings!!!!!! I am trying really really hard not to go anywhere that isn't necessary..........or(and this is nothing new, as I have always practised this) mapping out the places I want to go and doing them in little clusters..........you know, the stores that are close together, that type of thing. I have a friend on the other side of town and I would love to go and do a girl day with her...............but it is 45 minutes one way to go and visit........plus then all of the gas that would be used to go and do whatever we decided to do..........so sadly I haven't seen her in, hmmmmmmm, over 2 months!!!!! Now all of that time isn't due to gas, some of it is just due to people coming and going, family responsibilities and life, but in the last few weeks, it has been gas.
Are you feeling the squeeze? How are you tightening up your budgets? I am sooooo open for suggestions and ideas............HELP!!!!!!!

No comments: