Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm alive



I know that title is rather odd...but not to me..........I thought I was going to die!!!! I have been sicker than a dog (now this expression has always made me wonder....can a dog be sicker than a human? a horse? an alien?) and wanted to die a few times in these last few days. It hit me the minute I got to my daughter's home. I started to get cold.......but I didn't think much about that, as the change in temperatures and the snow..........but I went to bed at 8 and didn't wake up until 7 the next morning...........and from there it went down hill..........I truly thought I had an ulcer..........my stomach was doing the wave dance big time..........whoa! I was actually thinking of calling my trip short and going back to Texas.................but after 2 days of this nastiness, I woke up this a.m. and feeling quite close to myself..........whatever that is. So where ever I picked up this nasty little germ, I want to thank that person from the bottom of my heart for sharing.......

No comments: