Friday, October 24, 2008

Home Alone






Isn't that quilt just wonderful? I can't even imagine the time it took to make this.......more patience than I have, that's for sure.

Home alone, yup, that's what I am going to be tonight..........home alone. Oh, and I won't be brewing up any concoctions like our friendly female above......grown-up kids going on a dinner date, and the boys are going to the gym for a Halloween fun night. I would like to go to a movie.......The Secret Life of Bees......but finances are telling me to stay home......sigh.......so I shall. I will have plenty to keep me busy, trust me, I am never lacking for things to do. I remember growing up, if you stayed home on a Friday or Saturday night......well, you were just doomed. If you even spent the night or had someone spend the night with you at your house for a sleep over, that was fine...........but to stay at home with your parents.........oh gosh........you just hoped and prayed that no one found out.........
I wandered yesterday for a few minutes in blogland and found someones blog........man I didn't mark it so I can't share it.......sorry, but they had received a fairy door.............oh man, now that got my attention right away........so I looked them up...........here is the site
http://www.whimsicalfairygarden.com/ there are four to choose from, but after looking on the internet, I found quite a few sites.......and I like these too
www.miniature-gardens.com/wood-fairy-doors.html now these are cute too, but they do seem to be more for outside in the garden type of thing.......now if I had my own garden with the ferns and such, I definitely would have a few of these little houses stuck in them......I would. The first site (and I have no idea why it won't turn click able for you.......another computer mystery) those doors you could put in your bedroom or outside.........so if and when I feel that I can splurge the $$ for one, I do think I will.........of course knowing me, I will forget all about it by then...........tee hee.
Well since I have been slacking off today...... a load in the washer, a load in the dryer, more to do.....the dishwasher still needs to be unloaded and a rather large mess on the kitchen table, I better close and accomplish SOMETHING completely........
Have a good day..............





No comments: