Friday, November 28, 2008

While I am away..........





Hello, how was your Thanksgiving? Are you stuffed? What type of stuffing/dressing did you have? I do like stuffing........and it shows!!!! Oh the mashed potatoes and turkey gravy.......green bean casserole.........ahhhh, the smell of the house...........love Thanksgiving. Well back to the quilt show.........





This quilt was hung on the backside of the shop that I like........see in the back round, all of the pink.......that is their accent color..........everywhere........love it!!!!






Ok, I truly don't care for this quilt......BUT I do know all of the time and hard work that went into it.....so I had to take a picture of it to share........the cutting and sewing and then cutting again.......and sewing it together again...........a act of love.
Another scrappy.....and look at those itty bitty triangles........whoa, and the half square blocks on the border.............time, time , and more time.








This was the quilt that was being given away........given away........you just voted for the viewer's choice and you received an entry.........sadly I never heard my phone ring.........and I knew JUST the spot I would have hung it too.........on the landing coming up the stairs, don't you think that would have looked nice?


For all of you coffee lovers........I just thought this was so cute.........


Well tomorrow will be more quilts........as I am out of town and posted these ahead of time..........




No comments: