Sunday, January 4, 2009

Trans Siberian Orchestra........

.........and the snowmen and ladies continue..........so many of you love snowmen, that I just have to continue sharing all of the wonderful clip art and graphics that I have.........enjoy.
Well I mentioned that we were going to the TSO concert.........and we did. We all dressed up in our nice clothes (our Sunday church clothes) and that alone was nice and made us all feel festive. I have to mention another family. There were I think (sorry, can't remember exact amount) about 7 members of a family.........definitely a mum and dad, maybe an aunt or uncle too, quite a few teens and pre-teens, so maybe more than seven come to think of it..........any ways..........they all dressed up to the 9s.........so maybe they were a little over dressed, but I don't care........they looked SO nice. You could tell that this was a very special evening for them and it just made me happy......truly put a big smile on my face.
Our seats were good. We were half way up the tier, but our seats were right against the cement walk-way........no one was sitting behind us.........I don't know, they were just gooooooood seats. Andrew had developed a horrid cough and was just feeling puny.........now get this.......he actually fell asleep during the second half of the performance............holy mackanolie, that is the really wild, zapped out, light crazy, LOUD part of the show............
What adjectives can I use
what words are there.........electrifying, magical, mystical, moving, exhilarating, awe-struck,stimulating, charged,and over-whelming. It is something you have to experience first hand to even start to understand the wonder of the music and lights together. If you are ever able to attend.......don't pass it up......go. This was the second time for me and for some unknown reason, this time amazed me more........maybe it was hormones, the night, whatever it was, it just added to the wonder of the night........ I would add it to me music list............but alas, this makes the 904th day that I have emailed them for help in getting into my own music list and still no reply.........sigh........first I was mad, then peeved, then started finding humor in it, now I am determined............
Today is the last day of holiday........tomorrow starts school, pre-school, work and the routine..........so I am going to try and enjoy this day in my own way and still start to mentally prepare myself for the "normal" (whatever that is to each of us) day to day living................
Smile, grin, smirk, try it, honestly once you do it a few times it is so darn contagious!!!!!!


2 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
Normal day tomorrow(smile) I understand!!!
Diane

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I have wanted to see this concert. It sounds wonderful.