Saturday, April 5, 2008

A good one for me

Blessed are those who can give without remembering And take without forgetting. ~~~~~
Not going to be long today.....as usual I am running behind........
I should be upset because I am running behind, and I am a wee bit........BUT "I found" some tresures that I couldn't live without (now like were they really lost??) at Wally World. I am truly trying to stay organized with my jewelry "stuff".........especially since it stays out on the kitchen table and stacked behind the chair in the kitchen, plus I KNOW that it drives the kids out of their minds, so I am trying to do my part in keeping it semi in order..........man, look the font has changed, the color isn't remaining the same........man!!!!!!!! I am going to stop now, while I am ahead........plus my daughter wants to send cards to people that she became friends with in Iraq and she said that they just loved my homemade cards........so since it takes me forever and ever to make the cards, plus get it all out and then put it back, I better get going.........wish me luck guys........no really wish me luck, by the time I drag out everything from my closet get it out to the kitchen and "think" of what I want to do.......shoot, it's time to clean it up, drag it all back into the bedroom and then re-stack it into my closet...........are your tired, shoot I am exhausted just writing and telling you about it...........ya' think I may have some Pearl Bailey blood in me (you don't know who Pearl Bailey is????, well that will be your assignment this week-end, do a search and learn about this wonderful woman.).........

No comments: