Monday, April 28, 2008

Commercials

I think most of have at one time or another complained or whined, something in this nature, about commercials. I know I have.........see I am the over extended in girth lady with the squinty eyes in the 846,264, 971 row waving her hand and saying, "yup I have". If truth be know tho' I think we all have at least one or two favorites that we truly enjoy............
Windex is a trademark for a glass and light-duty hard surface cleaner manufactured since 1933 (currently by S. C. Johnson & Son) and popular in the United States and Canada since the mid-20th century.


Ok, first I am doing the above so I don't get in trouble.........I'm not sure if this is covering everything that should be covered, but I am doing me best.
Now to get to the commercial..........do you remember the two birds sitting on the power lines, and one of them goes and rings the doorbell, the guy inside goes to the door and of course no one is there, comes back and walks into the sliding glass doors............ok, in reality we - I, should be feeling sorry for this man.........but trust me, I just sit on the love seat and laugh until I am almost breathless.........it gets me every time...........every time .
www.luzianne.com
Luzianne tea has a new commercial out now, in fact if you click on the link above you can actually watch it................I love it. It just makes me feel so good........why...because I am at that stage in my life, that I wonder what would have happened if I had done this, or if I had done that.............of course I would have to surmise that this man's wife isn't feeling real secure..........but it is a good commercial.
The new AT&T commercial with the flowers coming out of the flowers............well what a combo for me...........flowers and kaliedescopes...........whoa...........that is a winner for sure. I tried to look for a site to put in the blog for this too, but to no avail............BUT I TRIED.
Last but not least we won't even mention the Hallmark commercials (in fact I haven't seen one in ages)....those, well just pass the facial tissues and pass the wastepaper basket..........whoa, those are usually real heart wrenches.........
So all in all, most of us do make fun of commercials, plan to change loads from washer to dryer, get up and get a drink........whatever...........but if we are to be brutally honest, there must at least one of two that you enjoy.............





No comments: