Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here's Santa

Well it is official, today is my last day of sharing Christmas decorations with you. Oh man, I can hear the sigh of relief...........ok, I won't do this again next year, but this year I did want to share........so here is my main man.........
When you walk up the stairway, we have a small landing and above it, is this cool ledge......the first year we were in this house this is where my daughter thought they would look good, so this is where they land each year..........it's ok, it's just that they are all crammed together and they lose some of their personalities. I tried taking snapshot of this in different sections, let's see if it works.



See the Santa star? He is a tree topper that I made. I did Santas and stars........both sold good too. He sits on a mattress spring........ouch!!!!!!
He is round and so cuddly looking.........I love his little nubb'n of a nose.
One Christmas, each person came to the table and found one of these Santas at their place setting.........sometimes working on these smaller projects are/were more time consuming than the big projects.
My knitting gal pal made Santa and his reindeer......the small 'joy' came from another Internet friend along with these handsome gents Created this jolly soul on canvas.........I always liked him, but none of my children were that thrilled with him........oh well.

Well there are more, but I almost feel like I have you captive in my living room with last year's vacation slides..........tee hee.

Hope you enjoy the day tomorrow........for those of you that have to work, thank you..........I truly appreciate all law enforcements, fire fighters, medical personnel, the military and if I am forgetting anyone else, please excuse my oversight. Merry Christmas........take care of each other and smile and giggle, make memories if you can.








































No comments: