Wednesday, December 10, 2008

more of Albuquerque

Will try to finish up on my Albuquerque Christmas photos.........I will try no to comment and just share the photos........I'll try..........no promises.



Lots of transfer ware here.......red for this season, but my friend has blue, black and I think maybe brown too........












The tree in the picture is an Americana tree.......didn't get a very good snapshot of it..........








hmmm, thinking that I share that photo already......





Ok, I had totally missed this wonderous creature until I was taking pictures........I fell in love with him, totally. I kept thinking of ways for him to disappear, but I just don't have it in me to kidnap........tee hee










oh my, isn't it a good thing that I took a close up, tee hee.........bet you saw that one coming.

Isn't he just wonderful? I fell in love.............sigh.


I hope you enjoyed this tour........I know I felt so comfortable and at home there.
Have a good day.....off with my little buddy to finish up shopping and to go and to the bank and then to the post office for stamps.........and I will smile, I will, I will.

No comments: