Thursday, July 3, 2008

Holy mackanolie



Holy mackanolie!!!!! Did you see/read the 'doe ray me" music post.........all of it???? Man, if people didn't know me better they would think I was zoning out into a different world..........like far out dude!!!!!!!!! What happened, and I know you are just dyyyyyying to know, you are aren't you???), welllll, quite a while ago I discovered that you could write ahead of time and then save them.........cool. Trust me, when I have a free minute and an idea happens at the same time, I waddle as fast as I can to the computer to write about it or do little notes......find pictures, whatever.........so I did that on the music/singing thing..........welllllll, when I went to use the title, I didn't check...............again, it's me, why would I check if I had saved the previous little snippet.....I didn't even remember writing it.....let alone save it...................BUT I did remember the title and that I had saved pictures......so off I went with it............only to look at it this a.m. and see that I had extra treasures added, but that I had put the wrong date on the quilt one and it was posted too...........and now this post....man it's like winning the tri-fecta at a big race............a long shot, but whoa, long shots are good............


No comments: