Thursday, July 31, 2008

I need this vacation..........


I need this vacation...I truly do. My youngest grandson has reached that age, where he is trying out his wings......voice.......his way of doing things........in other words becoming independent. Independence is good. I also believe that if an adult (and I am still a sane and rational adult......no one has taken over my affairs) tells you to do something, you better do it OR be ready for the circumstances. I believe the time for circumstances has come to play in our relationship..........oh what a shocker for this little man. The boys will be leaving to go and visit their other grandparents for two weeks.........so one week I will be vacationing back east and the next I will be hanging out and enjoying my freedom locally.........either way, I need this time.

No comments: