Monday, February 25, 2008

Egads..........




Egads, i didn't post for two days and now you have to do something new to get into your blog. Ok, ok, for you organized ladies (and trust me, when I said the word 'organized', it wasn't said in a kind, loving voice!!!!) I bet you have all of your accounts either in alphabetical or numerical order written down or hidden away in a secret file on the computer, along with each and every password that you have.............phllllllllllllllllllt! Me, well I have these two pathetic pieces of paper, stuck away in my address book. Now these two pieces of paper are really treasures......for not only do they have all of these little notes jotted here and there, but they have 14 gazillion crossouts and re-writes where I have had to change my password, because I didn't remember it the first 100 times and then that particular site would assign me a new one. I love some of their password..........yellow bus 1458 butterfly........or candy33bluehair87.....or love737fall97..........like, hello?? You really expect me to remember this? So with great sorrow, I am unrolling my l o n g list of "to-dos" and add, organize site info..........man, even tho' it is 583 on the list, it just makes me shake.........
















































































































































































































































































No comments: