Sunday, February 17, 2008

Paint and my bedroom






As most of you know, I live with my daughter and her family. We are now living in San Antonio, Texas. We live in a beautiful home, in a wonderful area called Schertz and I do love it here............I really do........well except for three small things........June, July and August...........oh repent ye sinners repent, for those three months are preparing you for what that horrid place opposite of heaven and what it would be like. Where will we be placed after next summer, who knows.........I am sure somewhere that has snow..........oh man.......!!!!! Moving into a new home is wonderful, but they are all painted that same mono color of beige/sand/tan. Now my daughter, splurged and had the dining room, living area , den and kitchen all professionally painted.........for one, the ceilings, like most new homes, are so high, that just the thought of painting them gives me vertigo!!!! I haven't painted my bedroom, because for one thing: we will be moving.........pause, just talked to my s-i-l and now my plans may change......when and if we move, I might not have to re-paint my bedroom back to the original sand/beige/ tan...........unless who ever bought the house (and it is a buyer's market here) wanted it re-painted..............so now the whole blog thing is changed........do you like the color in the top picture.......the soft mint green?
Or what about this one to the right? Almost the same shade, just a tad bit different. This would be such a total change for me..........I am a blue person, and still thinking of a grayish/blue and white theme too.......
Right now I am sleeping in my childhood Jenny Lind bed........and love it, but thinking of painting it white.......oh man, like when am I going to have a chance to do all of this??? Well there is always, tomorrow...........:)

No comments: