Friday, February 15, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow


Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. Spanish Proverb
I believe that.......I do, why if I accomplished just half of what I have put on my list for tomorrow, why I would be the most productive woman, not take that back, most productive human in America. Tomorrow holds the promise that things that overwhelm us, will have dwindled in size. Tomorrow teases us with hopes of the thinness, clear skin, silky hair, and neatness. Tomorrow also possesses the ability to allow us to day dream, have fantasies, and hope.........and when tomorrow comes, we will forgive him/her if the promise isn't fulfilled...........why there is always the next tomorrow to let our hopes and dreams thrive, and become more enriched. I also like that tomorrow holds the words of love, forgiveness, understanding and compassion. The next day and night, can lead us into so many wonderous avenues of learning, music, literature, taste, smell, discovery..........ah never let my love of tomorrow fade, for if it does, I believe that is when I will have lost my youth.

No comments: