Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wallpaper.........computer


Ok, sometimes my blog is about weird things........well not weird, weird, but ,hmmmm, different things. Today it's about computer wallpaper. I LOVE to have different wallpaper on my computer. Right now I have one fromhttp://www.maryengelbreit.com/default.aspx Mary Engelbreit site. Let's see if I can get it on here.........not bad, I did it. I especially love this one, because it has a little boy. Now I have 2 girl grand babies and 3 boy grand babies and sometimes it is just hard to find something with a boy on it.........so when I saw this one, I just snatched it up. I change my desktop/wallpaper all of the time..........I do the holidays, I do sun, I do rain, whatever strikes my fancy........see, I am a free spirit on the computer wallpaper, but in my life I do seem to constrict myself with "rules"..........rules aren't bad, in fact I wish more people obeyed them. Oh trust me, I have done my fair share of falling over the edge and have made some foolish choices.........hmmmm, this isn't about wallpaper is it...........well in case you want to change yours, I gave you a starting point.......let's share where and what we put on our computers........please.

No comments: