Thursday, February 28, 2008

soooooo many blogs

So many wonderful blogs and so little time..........I use to go to quite a few, but alas it seems my time has decided to shorten itself and I rarely get to visit some of them any more. Isn't that sad........no, really isn't it? I love to read what is happening in other people's lives, oh no, not that nosey rosey part of me........tee hee......but that, "wow, isn't that cool" or " yowzers, that is really neat, how did she think of that?" kind of reading. Now I do have to admit, that I get a wee bit sad when I go to a particular blog and there hasn't been any updates in like forever and ever . It's almost like I didn't receive a Christmas card from a favorite cousin or friend.......now you know deep in your heart that something must have happened, something terribly important.........like LIFE, but still you feel a little bit upset............I haven't taken the time to list some of the blogs that I like........I should, along with, getting the laundry started, emptying the dishwasher, going to the gym (and trust me, it isn't one of my favorite things to do) ..............hmmmm, wonder how much a personal secretary is??? A temp? A clone.......oh man, trust me, scrap the clone thing...........I KNOW that this family doesn't need another one of me...............tee hee.

No comments: