Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something I like...........







I have no idea why two coffee cups showed up..........but coffee is later............


I want to share a quirk I have...........and I KNOW someone out there shares it with me even if you won't admit it. Ya know that rubbery gluey gunk that they adhere different paper items to each other with.......I love that stuff. Oh I don't kiss it and hide it in my room......egads.........but I do like rolling it between my fingers. I like the feel of it. I like to stretch it, roll it, smash it...........I like it.

Hey you know what else I splurged on the other day at the dollar store........one of those stress ball thingies ( I have lots of 'thingies' - if I don't know the proper name of something it becomes a 'thingie')..............but this one.........well let me show you

He is just plain fun......and I like squeezing him too.........man, do you think I have some hidden aggression problems-- naw, just like squeezing things I guess;
Now to the coffee graphic.......I like coffee. Sadly though, I am not a grown-up coffee drinker. Nope, I am still that little Mary Ellen living in Pepperell, Massachusetts, sitting at her Nana and Da's kitchen table, drinking that special concoction that they made for me.........theirs consisted of, milk, lots and lots of sugar and a drizzle of coffee to give it flavor. Mine, 3/4 dry creamer plain and flavored, 2 artificial sweetner packets and then coffee, sometimes I add an ice cube too...........of course where ever I am at, if there is a grandchild around, I must share this wonderful beverage with them.........for alas, I did introduce each and every one of them to this fantastic drink (and I am thinking some of my children aren't to pleased). Now I don't drink this everyday......and thank goodness I don't, for if I did, I am sure that my overextended in girth body would really be stretched to the limits, but when I do drink it, it is from one of the two wonderful coffee mugs I shared earlier in the blog. Hey someone share some of their "likes" too.......even if they are quirky......come on, it will feel good to bring it out of hiding.........trust me...........

No comments: