Friday, February 22, 2008

Jammie Days









Do you ever have a jammie day? Oh man, I LOVE jammie day........now before I forget, all of the jammies that I am going to share come from this site http://www.sleepyheads.com/Pajamas_-_All_New! there got that over with........sometimes I forget and I will try to do better giving credit to the things I snag and share........I shall also say that none of these jammies are mine........first place, if you go to this site, open up your pocketbook WIDE, prices for some of these jammies...........well if we were shopping together and you bought them I would probably do one of these numbers really loud " Are you out of your mind!!!!????? I am going to put you back on your medications the minute we get you home!!!!" Me, I shop at Wally World or Kohls........I do love Kohls.......sometimes TJ Maxx will have some good buys for me too.......but trust me, since I have lost a wee bit of weight, well for awhile I went jammie crazy.....go figure. Now some people like nighties, i Use to wear nighties, but then for some unknown reason I switched.........now I don't wear shorty p.j.s.........and trust me it gets plenty warm both state wise and hot flash wise for me too........i just am not comfortable in them......another sweet mystery of life, huh?





The one that slayed me was this creation......
Hello..........can you imagine waking up with these feathers all over your bed/bedroom??? Oh and by the way, this little number is on sale for half price.........don't think we need a doctorate's degree to figure that one out !!!!!!!

These would be my kind of jammies........
Are you getting the feeling that I like jammies and jammie days.........and I know, they are pajamas, pjs, sleep wear, not jammies, but we have called them jammies since I was a little girl and what we wear to bed at night to sleep in are now and forever named jammies...........hey what are you, a nightie or jammie girl?



















No comments: