Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kindness Counts is a reality





Oh the endorphins are still popping from yesterday. Yes, yesterday one of my dreams became a reality!!!! I have dreamt ever since I found the internet, that one day I would have a site.........I have done many ventures in the craft world and quilting too (which I still love, but just don't seem to do right now), and each and every new path I have traveled I could see the site in my mind................well, now with my jewelry, I can actually see it on the internet.........oh man, I cna't tell you what it is like..........it's like soaring in one of those sky rides, that are pulled behind a motor boat down in the Bahamas, the first taste of your favorite ice-cream, hmmm, it's like seeing someone you love again after a long long long time. I know I am not totally expressing the euphoria that captured me yesterday and still lingers on today. IT IS GOOD!!!!!

I don't know what it is about those pearls, crystals, seed beads, and other wonderful stones, but man, I just can't keep my hands off of them........and someone said that it shows. If you haven't had a chance to visit the site, I hope you will..........and I would LOVE to hear comments, suggestions, and just plain chatter.........I love chatter. Thank you to all who have supported me through my many and various stages of "finding myself". I can't gaurantee that I truly am found, but right now I am liking where I am at.............

No comments: