Monday, February 18, 2008

Fonts




I like to change fonts. Now before we get started, I have to admit, that in writing this blog, sometimes the font changes and I have NO idea how, and usually can't fix it either..........so that isn't intentional, it's just another "oooops" in my life.
When I do emails, I like the Comic Sans MS, don't know why, just do. I usually like blue too.........I would change it here, but then it would require me remembering which blue I chose and that of course would just lead to more unwanted pressure.......
Here is a wonderful site that has some wonderful fonts http://secure.wonderfulgraffiti.com/products/view/27/?show=12&sortBy=id&direction=ASC&page=2. Now I am computer 'duh' about adding fonts to my computer, and I KNOW that there is a way to do it..........but alas, I don't quite understand it.........so I am constricted to what is and was downloaded onto my machine.........but that is ok, because there are quite a few that I can choose from.http://www.linotype.com/2210/scriptfonts.html Ooh man, click on that link and start to drool, some really really cool fonts.




Hey does anyone know how to do calligraphy?
That is something else I would like to learn.......you know something that I have found out about myself since I have started writing this blog.........my life isn't over.......oh for a while I thought it was, but man there is so much to see and do and you know, maybe I'll just pick up one of those little calligraphy kits and mess around with it.......or maybe not.



No comments: