Wednesday, August 20, 2008

a little bit of this and a little bit of that

Today in 1940, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill paid tribute to the Royal Air Force, saying " Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." I have always liked that quote and while reading the newspaper this morning I saw this in the Today in History..so I thought I would share..........





I took this class last week.........it is called the Tree of Life........it wasn't that easy....but I love the knarly look of the tree.......I have the base made for another one, but I am not sure if I will be making any more...........now I need to find just that special something to hang it from........maybe a pretty ribbon, a leather piece, copper chain? Will have to think about this...........
Are you doing anything special today? I am nearer and nearer to my 200th post................200!!!! Will be having a give away...... still looking for some goodies to share.....

No comments: