Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Smell..........


found on flicker (as well as the rest of the photos)


I have no idea why I am writing or sharing my favorite smells.........egads, could it be that 'moi' is having a bad writing/thought period..........yikes that alone is scary.......
I have so many "that's my favorite smell" that I know I will leave some off, but here goes a few of them.


1. Lilacs







2. Babies








3. Popcorn - I don't care if it's movies popcorn, fair, rodeo, band concert, or at home popcorn...I just like it.
4.Leather.....
5. My ocean





6. Rain

7. Men who wear just the 'right' amount of after shave or cologne.

8. sheets that have been hung outside to dry......oh I love crawling into them that first night......we have no clothes line, so I miss that terribly.

9. Shampoo, the smell on my grandchildren's hair

10. Horses........ok, you really have to like horses to like that smell, but I do love horses.

11. the smell of the neighborhood bar-b-ques when people are grilling.........oh I do wish we did more neighborhood spur of the moment "come over for dinner" type of thing

12. cotton candy

13. freshly cut grass

14. fall........fall has an aroma all of it's own........

15. certain colognes........I wear Happy..........but I like lavender too......oh and Avon use to make this body spray that was called Pear something or other.........that was fresh and light.

16. orchards.......
17. well the above of course leads us straight to freshly baked pies.......
18. new car smell
19. the musty smell of an attic......why??? Oh don't you just know that you are going to f ind wonderful treasures in a musty attic...things that belonged to people long ago and now that you have found them, will treasure them even more.........
20. freshly brewed coffee
Now I know the minute I stop at 20, I will think of a kazillion more........I will........I know I will......
but for right now, those are the ones that I can think of right away.........do you have a favorite smell?

No comments: